We tried this recipe for Mother’s Day so no one had to stand over a hot skillet and flip potatoes. We read several oven recipes and came up with this one. I think it’s a keeper!
1 bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
salt and white pepper
shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place your oven racks at their highest and lowest settings, then preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Empty all of the hash browns onto the baking sheet. Sprinkle liberally with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Place baking sheet on bottom rack of oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Move baking sheet to top rack and bake for 10-15 minutes, until potatoes begin to brown and crisp on the edges.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle hash browns with Parmesan Cheese and white pepper. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve while hot and enjoy!